Can I ask when you take your decs down. We usually wait until after the New Year has begun but I'm itching to get it all down and put away so that I can give everywhere a good clean. We've got Alexander and Beckah coming over for Christmas dinner with us tomorrow night or I'd have them all down and away today. They are lateral flow testing themselves every few days as a few of their friends have tested positive for the dreaded virus. I've just put an order in for some more test kits as it might be a while before we are able to get any. I've four left from the last box so the will have to do for now Tony and I have been taking a spoonful of the elderberry syrup that I made at the end of the summer. It's got powerful antiviral properties so hopefully is giving us some protection. We have it two or three times a day and it tastes rather nice.
Its twelfth night for me with some bits and bobs disappearing before then.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed Alexander and Beckah can come tomorrow.
I do hope so or they will miss a Christmas meal with us.
DeleteHello Cherie, the elderberry syrup sounds fab. Our droopy decorations are looking a little sad now. They will be coming down as soon as it stops raining and I can throw the foliage on the compost heap! I'll allow the kids to keep out the snow globes for a bit longer x
ReplyDeleteHello Miss Mizzle. That syrup was lovely. x
Delete