| Not at all in your face :-) |
| Those chubby cheeks will disappear this year |
| Tony having a pre ceilidh drink |
| oooooh sparkly, shiny, oooohhhhh |
| If you have to wear a leg brace then just go all out for a blingy one :-) |
Along the lanes I'd love to wend, near Artist's Mews, on Writer's Bend. Where fragrant flowers of every hue sparkle in the morning dew. I wish I lived in Carver's Valley, Quilter's Creek or Cross Stitch Alley. Just think of all the things I'd make, if I lived by Crafters Lake.......... If gardening is more your thing you might prefer my gardening blog... https://backgardenveggieplot.blogspot.com/
| Not at all in your face :-) |
| Those chubby cheeks will disappear this year |
| Tony having a pre ceilidh drink |
| oooooh sparkly, shiny, oooohhhhh |
| If you have to wear a leg brace then just go all out for a blingy one :-) |
Absolutely loving the bling! Gorgeous.
ReplyDeletexx
Happy New Year, Cherie! Loving that necklace - wow! It's like something a Bollywood superstar would wear. Tony looks very dapper in his waistcoat and what a brilliant idea to bling up your brace! xxx
ReplyDeleteThe leg brace looks very pretty. It's nice to see photos of you and Tony.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, Cherie! And yay for owning the brace by blinging it up :D
ReplyDelete