I have decided to keep the bedroom for another day and show you the entrance hall. It looks gorgeous. The train belongs to Alexander. His late father made it for him when he was tiny. It is a proper scale model and has pulled passengers at a number of events in parks. Alexander just doesn't have space for it so it has made its home with us for the foreseeable future.
I am off to play whist this afternoon so it's Christmas jumper time :-)
I like your jumper and the entryway is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteHow lovely, I love the train and your sweater.
ReplyDeletePam in Texas.x
I love the story of the train. Our next door neighbour used to have one which pulled up to 20 people. He used to play L.P.s of train noises (going through tunnels etc.) and one Christmas he happily received a coal shovel from his family as his gift!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks super festive , so I can readily imagine just how happy you are! I wish I could see the jumper a little better, my screen shows it very dark.
Really pretty and festive!
ReplyDeleteLovely to see you in your Xmas jumper!
ReplyDeleteSuch a welcoming site for guests, it all lovely love and your jumper too. Hugs Emmax
ReplyDelete