Monday, 30 December 2019

Freckles

My friend took one look at my new plant and said 'ugh, it looks as if it has chicken pox'.  I on the other hand think it has freckles and I love it.  This is the photo I took when we first bought it.  The poor thing looks so sad.  Now  it has perked up and looks happy and loved. I really like plants with variegated leaves or different colours on the underside.  This one has a beautiful red on the undersides


5 comments:

  1. It's rather lovely - polka dots!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. I need to take better care of my houseplants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all depends on how you see it, doesn't it! I love the different shades, shapes and variations in plants. So diverse! Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spotted plants! There's a houseplant here in Canada commonly called Pink Splash - it has pink spots/splashes on its leaves. And we have lungwort in our garden that has white spots on its leaves. I've never thought of them as anything but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete