Thursday, 26 December 2019

Boxing day already

I hope your Christmas day was as wonderful as mine has been. I've had to drag myself out of bed to go for a walk this morning. I'm meeting my friend in half an hour but it would have been so easy to just turn over and go back to sleep when that alarm went off. I know I will feel so much better for having a walk in the fresh air but it really wasn't easy to get up this early. When I get back I'm planning on a lovely soak in the bath before I cook brunch. Tony usually heads off to the football on boxing day so I am having a nice girly afternoon with my friend.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and wishing me a Merry Christmas. I'm glad you had a lovely Christmas and will be enjoying the company of your friend, today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds perfect. Have a great time and Happy Boxing Day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. I had a lovely peaceful boxing day.

      Delete
  3. Sounds smashing Cherie.
    I love the leftovers either in a sandwich or with salad. We're going for the salad option today...yum, yum.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are real salad lovers so that would go down a storm here. I think I need to be using up an awful lot of 'posh' cheese in the coming weeks

      Delete
  4. It sounds like you have had a lovely Christmas Day and a Boxing Day to look forward to with your friend too. My hubby is out playing his once-a-year game of golf with his friends...I am enjoying the quiet while our son and the dogs (our dog and a dog we are looking after for a week) are still sleeping. I curled up and read a book for most of yesterday; in between walks and a swim and eating leftovers! MegXx

    ReplyDelete