Along the lanes I'd love to wend, near Artist's Mews, on Writer's Bend. Where fragrant flowers of every hue sparkle in the morning dew. I wish I lived in Carver's Valley, Quilter's Creek or Cross Stitch Alley. Just think of all the things I'd make, if I lived by Crafters Lake.......... If gardening is more your thing you might prefer my gardening blog... https://backgardenveggieplot.blogspot.com/
Sunday, 29 December 2019
Bees wax wraps
I have just ordered a set of bees wax wraps online. It is something I have thought about for quite some time and I feel guilty every time I use cling film. I won't be buying any more plastic film from now on. Can I ask those of you that use them whether they are really worth buying and do they stand up to use?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love my beeswax wraps and have not had to buy cling wrap for years now. I find, with constant use, they last a couple of years. You can also make your own. Meg:)
ReplyDeleteHi Meg. I am looking into making some but I will see how I get on with these when they arrive
DeleteI too have been intrigued with the beeswax wraps I've seen. Easy peasy to make with the help of youtube.
ReplyDeleteA good way to destash some of my fabric. I am seriously considering making some.
DeleteSorry, I've never used bees wax wraps, myself, but, I'd be interested to know how they work for you.
ReplyDeleteI ordered some and then looked at making some of my own. I am considering buying some beeswax to see if I can make them
DeleteI've not used them but they sound a very good idea. I'll check you tube.
ReplyDeletexx