We have loads of naughty stuff to eat up/give away and then I am aiming to lose twenty pounds in the next year. It is easily doable if I look long and hard at what I am putting in my mouth. I have just seen a lovely salad recipe on Meg's blog... We love a good salad and will be eating a lot more of them over the coming months.
Heading off out for a walk with my friend in ten minutes and then when I get back I need to do a bit of a tidy up. All the laundry got done and dries yesterday while Tony was at the match. He has gone back to work today so I have the house to myself. It feels very quiet.One of my Christmas presents was 'Making Luna Lapin'. I ordered some pale grey felt yesterday and as soon as it arrives I plan to make Luna and her wardrobe. It is my project for the coming year. My plan is to hand sew everything.
That's a gorgeous kit!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely, quiet, 'me' day. Please would you post the recipe or a linbk to it - I love new recipes!!
xx
Someone gave me a BIG tin of biscuits. I'm going to have to give it away, I dare not open it.
ReplyDeleteWe had salad yesterday and it was absolute bliss.
ReplyDeleteA bit naughtier today though as we are having cheese and crackers with homemade pickled onions.
Hugs-x-