Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 9 May 2015

Hubby update

Well he slept like a log until 2am. Another dose of painkillers knocked him out until I woke at 07.30. I gave him some more pain killers and left him rest until 10am.  Oh!..... and last night he didn't snore at all.  I may have to throw him off the back of a lorry again if he snores in future  :-)  In all seriousness though it could have been far far worse and I really am thanking my lucky stars that he escaped with nothing more than a couple of nasty bruises, a beaut of a black eye and two broken fingers. His ribs are causing him a lot of pain but they aren't broken so it will just be a matter of time and plenty of rest before he is back to normal.

2 comments:

  1. Glad hemanaged to get some sleep, poor chap must be in pain. As you said, it could have been worse, hope he is soon mended. Hugs Lainie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lanie. I don't think he woke through the night last night. I will leave him sleep as long as he needs to today as sleep is said to be the best healer of all

    ReplyDelete