Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Love the home you have

I have been sent a copy of a lovely new book ' Love the Home you Have' and am planning on taking up the 31 day challenge.. I have been following the blog of the lady that wrote the book for a little while now and reckon you should jump straight over there right now.    ......  http://theinspiredroom.net ............ Go on you know you want to see what I am talking about.  I will still be here tomorrow when you pop back. I might even have something craftsy to show you.... then again I might not as I am having a lovely quiet 'feet up' kind of  afternoon after a very busy morning. I have made a nice cup of tea and am settling down for a read of the new book. Did I tell you that I have returned to drinking my tea from a lovely china teacup complete with saucer? I am also trying to reduce the amount of tea that I drink in any one day as I am sure I could keep England afloat with the amount of cups (mugs) of tea that I was drinking. I start the day with my honey and lemon drink served in my pretty china teacup and somehow I don't feel the need to drink a cup of tea until late afternoon.  I have swapped my morning cuppa for water or fruit squash and I like to drink the squash warm so I don't feel that I am missing out on a hot drink.  I have tried the fruit teas but in truth they are a little disappointing. A bit like tinned soup really that are so salty that you can't really taste any of the ingredients and  could in truth be pretty much any variety. I have been a total domestic goddess today and am in the process of cooking a pan of home made veggie soup with a loaf of bread to mop it all up with.  I love the smell of fresh baked bread and I am planning on popping the one that I have made into the oven around 15.30 so that the house smells of new baked bread when Tony comes home around 3:45.

2 comments:

  1. hi cherie! this challenge sounds great! i may join you on it =) there are so many areas in our home that we can get creative about! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ananda I have already made a start. I have offered my electric juicer on our local 'streetlife site. I never use it so someone else may as well have it. I shall work my way though each room over the next few months. I keep way too much stuff.

    ReplyDelete