Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 29 March 2015

Patriotic with paper

Tony and I are going to a show this afternoon.  The blurb says that we will be waving our flags and bursting with patriotic pride....... so i have made myself a pair of earrings to wear to the show.  I simply downloaded a picture of the union jack and after cropping it and making several pairs in different sizes I decoupaged a couple of pairs onto a piece of sturdy cardboard.  Then I cut  out matching pairs and glued some earring backs on.  They won't last forever but I can soon make some more when these get a little shabby.  The possibilities are endless.... talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve... wear your loved ones on your lugs  



1 comment:

  1. Cherie-- your earrings are a most perfect patriotic compliment--,they are so cute. Very creative:)
    Thanks so much for your visit-- I treasure my blog family...
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete