Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 15 November 2014

Christmas decoration

Today was my WI Christmas Crafts day and one of the things that we made was this 'flower ball'.  It looks so much nicer than the photo depicts and is made from pieces of kitchen roll that we twisted into tiny ropes and then wound into spirals.  These we stuck onto a polystyrene ball with PVA glue.  The crystals came from the pound shop.  I have also made a few more rings with polymer clay.  These ones have crystal centres and like everything that I photograph look so much nicer in the flesh.

I thought that two of these perfectly fit the Eclectic Ellapu Pink and Grey themed aspect of the current challenge.   Have a look at the Eclectic Ellapu blog if you are up for a challenge


2 comments:

  1. Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the challenges.
    It was really informative. Your site is extremely helpful.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Have a look at my page: alabama scarf ()

    ReplyDelete