Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 21 November 2014

Blog Hopping 'Project of the week'

I was browsing some lovely blogs this morning and an idea hit me.   I shall find a project on a blog and feature that as my  'Project of the week'.   I will always link back to the blog so if you find a project somewhere that you think I might like to make please leave me a comment and I will take a look.  The project that put this seed of an idea in my head is a 'book angel'.  This is the link to the blog.  Go and have a look and leave the lady a comment.  I will edit this post and put a picture of my 'book angel'  here once it is completed

http://www.thriftyrebel.com/2014/11/how-to-make-book-angel.html?showComment=1416553021110#c8555343581261651609


just a little edit to say that I have done all the book folding and only need to find a polystyrene ball for her head so 'watch this space'




3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your finished project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherie, thanks so much for featuring my book angel project. I'm so happy that it has inspired you. Thanks for the link back. Tuula :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuula' you are very welcome. It is a lovely project. My hubby Tony has spray painted the front and back cover page red. I am desperate for my polystyrene balls to arrive so that I can finish the angel.

      Delete