Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 31 October 2014

Upcycled foil pie dish

My lovely neighbours Joan and Bryan bring me little parcels of  ' recycled things you might be able to use'. They choose their bleach bottles with me in mind.  Joan was telling me that they stand in front of the bleach display and say ' I wonder if Cherie has that colour'  :-)   Foil packaging has been a recent addition to the parcels. It is Bryan's 80th birthdy on Sunday so of course the card I made him has to be made from upcycled things doesn't it?????    The letters and tools are all die cut from a foil pie dish. I cut the tools from card too so that I could stick the 'metal bits' onto the card die cuts to make them look realistic.  I know it will make Bryan smile and Joan shake her head....... we aim to please   :-)


4 comments:

  1. Now that is what I call clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty impressive card made from recycled materials!

    I think you should dig out your yarn and make yourself a few acorns. They're addicting!

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete