Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 24 October 2014

Conservatory chairs

This summer we bought a lovely little table for the conservatory. The old table took up way too much space but there was nothing wrong with the chairs that a lick of paint wouldn't fix and over the past couple of days that is exactly what I have been doing.
The chairs before I got my hands on them


I don't intend to paint the legs as I rather like the look of the wood

Each chair has been decorated slightly different and I intend to add more flowers and circles over the next few days

3 comments:

  1. Now that's class, they look wonderful.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they look completely different. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you - NOT - paint and decorate the legs. You wont be satisfied until you do. mwahxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete