Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Dyed teabags

You all know by now that I am completely barking mad but now my woodturning club does too. a lovely lady over on the Ravelry forum has a lot to answer for :-) Because of Hazel, I can’t chuck teabags out anymore and it is completely her fault but tonight while chatting to some club members in the kitchen I happened to notice that they were making cups of tea with ROUND teabags. I couldn’t let such treasures go in the bin now could I? AAAAAAAAAAND look how pretty the square ones look after being dyed with Kool Aid. Well surely that is what everyone does with their teabags isn’t it???? :-)  Have a look online at teabag art.  There really are some clever people out there. I have a project in mind for these little beauties


3 comments:

  1. Hi Cherie, Just found your blog!! You throw nothing away lol good for you :-) Alison59 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask, what do you do with them
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to bead some, embroider some and possibly make some art doll dresses from them if I can find time

    ReplyDelete