Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Very busy

I realise that my blog seems quiet but once again I have hit a really busy time with work. I am of course crafting away in my spare time and am currently making loads of things to enter into Stokesley Show this year. I can't post pics of these until after the show but promise a gallery of work once the show has finished. I am also hooked on flippin 'loom bandz'.  I did promise not to get hooked but heck what is a girl to do when every shop seems to have a wall of them in all colours and patterns?  Tony bought me two packets to add to my collection and I may take them to Austria with me when we head off on Sunday. The suitcases are down from the loft so now the packing begins.  What to take and what to leave is always a problem. Will it be warm,,, will it be cold.  I am thinking  'layers'  lots and lots of layers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment