Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 25 July 2014

Brand new Sizzix Bigshot

I was heartbroken last week when my poor old Bigshot gave a shudder and a groan and died.  Well actually that is an exaggeration cos it neither shuddered nor groaned. It certainly died though.  The handle flatly refused to turn and I didn't want to force it in case I snapped it off.  I use my Bigshot pretty much every time I craft and it has saved me hours and hours of work so it has become a necessity rather than a luxury. I did a bit of research on line for the best priced one and was about to order from Cutting Edge Crafts when hubby arrived home from work. Sweetie that he is (now and then)  :-)  he immediately offered to buy it for my birthday which is on the 6th August.


WELLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................  IT ARRIVED TODAY

What do you think?  Isn't she gorgeous?  And it comes with a longer length platform so no more swapping platforms when I want to use one of my longer dies.  Woo Hoo  '''''happy dance'''''





No comments:

Post a Comment