Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog
If you would like to purchase one of my Wool Paintings or would like to send a picture of your pet for me to copy please drop me an email me at cherieandtony@btinternet.com

Thursday, 29 January 2015

I really must try this

I am sitting in bed with the laptop on my knee browsing pinterest and have just found this video....
 
http://www.dandelionpaperweights.com/pages/how-to-make-a-dandelion-paperweight

This has just got to be on my 'to do' list as I love dandelions. I have tons of resin to use up and it has of course triggered dozens of tiny little ideas sparking off in all directions. I have never seen one of those vending containers though so I shall be on the lookout from now on.

2 comments:

  1. do you remember the resin kits that were given to kids back in the 70s? I loved them but i did set fire to my dads shed with one ..........health and safety have spoiled kids fun so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool. Somehow I thought it would be a lot harder to do this.

    ReplyDelete