Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Pretty Envelopes

I had a lovely morning in the craft room yesterday.  I made a whole pile of envelopes to fit the different cards in my stash. When I hand deliver a card I like to 'bling up' the envelop a bit.  Even if I send them by post these days I like to add a bit of bling but not 3d as they would probably get bashed to bits on the journey. Now that I know how to use my envelope making board I am able to make them in whatever size I need.  It has proved to be a useful little tool. This is the board that I used.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuUMGpQHK9w

Little square envelope and circle card

An envelope for my stash

Card and envelope for my friend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cherie, that is really neat. Did you use the Stampin' Up Envelope Punch Board as shown on the YouTube video? If so, where did you purchase it? Thanks. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely envelopes Cherie :-)

    ReplyDelete