Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 10 August 2017

The flood update

The mould is spreading throughout the cupboards now and the smell of mouldy wood is really strong when we open the kitchen door.  My stomach is strong though and the colours of mould are quite fascinting. We had some good news yesterday.  The offer from the insurance company is far more generous that we had expected.  I am so relieved that we can now start to plan the repair of everything. I am sad to think my old kitchen is heading for the dump. I have had such fun over the years changing the colours  of the doors amd cabinets with paint.  People are so quick to just throw things away these days. It has been such a traumatic time and one I wouldn't wish on anyone. I have a few crafty makes to share with you but I have a train to catch... work is calling and I won't be home till later today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment