Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 6 July 2017

Well I didn't expect it to be that big

While Tony and I were down is Brightlingsea at our summer residence ( :-)  Anona....xxx. )   we happened across a garage sale.  I bought some pretty plates and Tony bought a garden arch....... Well today I put the arch together and it is HUGE.... Gawd knows where it will fit in the garden but we are already planning a trip to the garden centre to buy some fragrant climbers to grow up it...





If you can spot a bare bit in my garden  where a huge arch will fit please feel free to point it out.   I have just taken this photo through the window



1 comment:

  1. It is a well known fact that gardens have a Tardis-like ability to absorb whatever happens to take the fancy of their owners! Well, mine does anyway! Tracy

    ReplyDelete