Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 4 July 2017

A complete tip

Why oh why does no one ever call round unexpectedly when my house is gleaming.  Last night I had just brought a load of clean washing in from the line and put it on the table to sort... I had an airer full of clothes drying and the kitchen looked like a garden centre... we have bought more plants for the garden... One of the ladies from my walking group popped in to bring me the tickets for the wool show..... I wouldn't care, it only took a quick fifteen minute whip round and it looked fine. Oh well, it looks ok now.. Anyone can call round any time they like today.. but I won't see a soul.  Blimmin typical.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha LoL :-D Yes - that's just typical isn't it.... always happens to me too. :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe it is a common occurrence, it is here anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can recommend living in the bog end of nowhere , the only knock on the door once a month is the Jehovahs witnesses

    ReplyDelete