Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 22 June 2017

A couple of projects

Yesterday while Tony and I popped out to buy some goldfish we spotted a chandelier at the end of my neighbours drive. It had been put out for the local rag and bone man.  Tony suggested that I just take it as they obviously don't want it.  I didn't of course, I walked down the drive and asked my neighbour if I could have it.... Then she asked if I could find use for two glass lamps that she was throwing out....  What do you think I said?    I am seeing gazing balls,  glass angel Christmas Tree decs and a garden chandelier.  Well I would wouldn't I. I was delighted to find that the 'crystals' on the chandelier are cut glass and not acrylic.   I might keep one of the bigger 'crystals' and make myself a nice necklace.




4 comments:

  1. Lots of fun in that little haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW ! What cool finds - I look forward to seeing you create with them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Cherie, I am sure you could find all sorts of uses for the fun globes.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete