Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 7 May 2017

The pond filter pump

Two years ago we installed a lovely little pond to replace our much bigger one.  Tony's work colleague gave him a smashing 'in pond' pump and filter.  Each time I have cleaned the filter I replaced it all exactly as it was when we were given it....... I have just watched a video on you tube and discovered that I have been putting it back together in the wrong order... No wonder it wasn't clearing the pond properly. Ho Hum... we live and learn.  I wonder if that is why we were given it as it is an expensive piece of kit.

On a totally different theme.  We are going to another ceilidh next weekend and I discovered this evenng that it is a monthly one.  If it proves to be a good one we will make it a regular night out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment