Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 8 May 2017

Can't flippin sleep

I am running a temperature and can't sleep so I have come downstairs and made a good start on my tax return.  I can't go any further with it as I need to add Tony's NI number in order for me to transfer part of my tax allowance to him. I don't think he will be very pleased if I wake him up to ask for the number.  Now, should I go back to bed and toss and turn all night or should I stay downstairs and dust and polish.  I will ponder on that for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Cherie, take yourself off to bed and keep yourself warm. Funnily enough I have just done exactly the same. I have transferred some of my allowance to George. We received a nice cheque last week. A lovely surprise.
    Take good care of yourself.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete