Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 26 May 2017

Blimmin Weather... and a shot of my garden

It has been the hottest week of the year and I have been stuck indoors at work all week. Isn't it just typical that thunder and lightning is forecast tomorrow. Tony and I had made great plans for Bank Holiday Monday but methinks we might have to rethink them.  Looking on the bright side,  at least we won't need to water the garden tomorrow and heaven knows.It really could do with a good drink.  We have watered it after work every night this past week.  The Lupins that I grew from seed are looking beautiful and the garden is filling up with self seeded  foxgloves in a variety of pretty colours.I plan to leave them all to flower. I am sure that the bees and bugs will enjoy them.  You need to really look into the photo to see the rose climbing over the pergola. We have wound pretty little solar powered fairy lights over the pergola. It looks like fairyland out there when the sun goes down.



2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful - I do hope you get some good weather for your BH. !! I have a massive thunder storm and rain going on here in Greece right now and it's going North.... so hate to say it might be coming your way !! :-(

    ReplyDelete