Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 16 May 2017

A night in the spare room

Well the snoring got so bad last night that I couldn't stand it any longer.  I took myself off to the spare room for the night.  This morning at 06:10 I shot out of bed like a scalded cat as I couldn't hear any sound from Mr Snorealot.  Bless him,  he was creeping about so he didn't wake me up... first time ever... I feel like a wrung out rag this morning but will soon perk up. I have a couple of cards to make for my friends and then a bit of HW.  I have clothes to flatten and if it hadn't been raining I had considered stripping the beds.  I might leave that for another day.

There's no sign of hatchlings yet so I have no idea if I will have any baby fish to raise. I will give it a full week before I give up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear - I remember what that used to be like :-(
    I hope your fish do something sooooon :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete