Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 24 April 2017

Old crafts from my stash

I was asked the other day if I could make some earrings for a lady... she wanted frog ones.  It reminded me of a large necklace that I once made for a 'pond dipping' session that I was leading. Then I got to thinking about an event where we gave away Fairtrade bananas... so I made earrings, necklace and a bracelet.  And while we are talking events.  I used to be in charge of the 'vegetable growing competition' tent at an event in middlesbrough... so I made a brooch and necklace to match. If I can find a picture of my 'slugs and snails' necklace I will post it here.. I have lifted these pictures from my gallery and unfortunately they won't enlarge when you click on them. The hairy arm belongs to my ever patient husband who was happy to model it for me..,.Should I worry about that man. :-)






3 comments:

  1. Your talents are boundless Cherie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool - I love the veggies :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very cute! I've been digging through my thread and cord to make friendship bracelets...they are quick and easy! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete