Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 20 March 2017

Yorkshire Petals

My garden is looking absolutely stunning today.  It is full of gorgeous flowering bulbs that I bought on a trip to the dutch bulb fields.... That got me wondering whether there are any UK flower growers so I had a little browse on the internet. I discovered that  Yorkshire Petals is practically on my doorstep... well maybe a couple of hours drive away.  If you are planning a wedding,  why not get in touch with a UK flower grower to see if they can supply the flowers. Little vases filled with fragrant British grown flowers would make wonderful wedding favours don't you think?
 I have lifted this picture straight from their website so that you will recognise it.  Here is a link..... now go and support them and let's start purchasing more home grown goods... How can we provide our children and grandchildren with a secure future if we aren't prepared to support our home grown farmers and growers?

 http://www.flowersfromthefarm.co.uk/city/yorkshire-and-the-north-east/membership/yorkshire-petals/


Yorkshire Petals

.

A small independent grower and florist of gloriously scented British cut flowers.

1 comment: