Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 24 March 2017

The Pheasant

I woke up this morning and wandered through to the spare bedroom for a quick drool over the tidy crafting space.... sigh.......  I happened to look out of the window and there strolling around the garden was the most beautiful pheasant. Several years ago we had a regular visit from a pheasant. My son named him Albert and he popped in to see us for a few months.  When he stopped visiting we were rather sad and wondered whether he had been eaten by the fox... or a local poacher. If this one visits through the day I will take a photo and post it here.

I will leave you with this little outdoor art that I made on Redcar Beach the other year. I think it is needed this week.  Stay safe everyone



2 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon Cherie, Thank you for leaving your comment yesterday, but for some reason or other I could not reply..... oooh the vagaries of Google +
    One minute I think I am on top of everything and then the next I experience a hiccup.
    It must be lovely to see a pheasant wandering around in your garden.... does he nibble on any of your plants?
    The nearest I have gotten to seeing anything resembling a pheasant is a peacock, which resembles a pheasant.... well the females do as they are not as colourful as the males.
    I do hope he visits your garden again as it would be lovely to see a photograph.
    Have a lovely weekend, I hear the weather is going to be very mild tomorrow.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete