Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 26 March 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Did you get spoilt rotten with breakfast in bed, flowers and chocolates?  I really hope so as it has been the most beautiful day today. I spent most of it in the garden tweaking and twiddling the veggie plot and borders.  Life is popping up all over the place.  We have tadpoles in the pond and a nest of baby blackbirds in the hedge. My garden looks really pretty and although I have some photos to share with you they really don't do it justice.
My garden today  before all the spring colour starts to appear
The tulips are just going over
A chair in the sunshine next to the Daphne Mezereum

The veggie plot today

4 comments:

  1. Super photos of your beautiful garden :-)
    Like your socks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison... those socks are bright aren't they... :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you... It will be beautiful in a week or two

    ReplyDelete