Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 2 February 2017

Our bathroom lightpulls

Just before Christmas Tony and I searched high and low for some nice Christmassy lightpulls. We didn't have any success but spotted this lovely salt and pepper set. As soon as I saw it I knew that  they would make great little light pulls for the cords in the bathrooms. I plan to look out for more salt and pepper sets so that I can ring the changes as an when the mood takes me.  Unfortunately this particular set has 'Salt and Pepper on them. It can't be removed without spoiling the glaze so we have just left it as it doesn't bother us at all.



5 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely gorgeous and I am delighted that you saw them and got the idea to do this. Could you use a tiny bottle of paint ( nail polish or the kind folks used on model aircraft) and carefully paint the words out? Then , either leave it blank or write (or stick on letters) saying "PULL". JanF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, It will probably be cheaper to just buy a set without the words on them. These were really very cheap and it would probably cost more for paint.

      Delete
  2. I think they are terrific and will make anyone smile when they see them! Good thinking outside the box Cherie! JanF

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete