Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Happy Valentine's day

I hope those of you that are romantically attached received at least a little acknowledgement that it is Valentine's day. Tony brought me a cup of tea in bed this morning.  There was the offer of breakfast but I wasn't hungry.  He bought me the most beautifully fragrant bouquet of cream roses .  They smell absolutely divine.  Not red roses? I hear you asking. Well when we got married he bought me a stunning bouquet of cream roses and almost every year since he has bought me cream roses for Valentine's day.  I am so touched that he even remembers my wedding flowers let alone thought to make it an annual occasion.  We are going out for lunch to our favourite little pub but I thought you might like a peep at my roses. I divided them into two vases.  One for the bedroom and one for the conservatory.  The card is the one that I made for Tony




2 comments: