Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 6 February 2017

Flippin eck

Last night my neighbour popped in and asked if I could finish off a crocheted baby blanket.  Now before you say anything, I know this is my fault and I really should have looked it all over first.... I took it out of the bag and quickly skimmed the  pattern before setting to and completing the blanket. It only took a couple of hours so I was really pleased. Then I held it up to inspect it and spotted not one but many very glaring mistakes made by whoever had started it..... I have frogged the entire thing so now have a blanket to crochet.... ho hum never mind.  I will finish the second cardigan for Anona's new grandson first though.  I may even make another little hat as it was so quick and easy to make. I am working today so it won't be completed until later in the week.

2 comments:

  1. Your first clue "Could you finish this for me" meaning I goofed up and want you to fix it. You are such a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is kind of you but I am so glad that you will finish the baby items first! JanF

    ReplyDelete