Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 2 January 2017

Poem for fat little me

It had to happen sooner or later
I turned into a couch potater
So on with the shoes and out the door
I'll be a lardy lump no more
The pounds will drop and I will be
A newer, slimmer,  fitter me


I fully intend to lose ten pounds over the next few weeks. I won't have another scone in the cafe until I reach my goal. I will get the hula hoop out of the garage and do a half hour workout every day... sometimes I will do it twice a day if the mood takes me. I will measure my hips, bust and waist every month and log the changes. If anyone wants to join me then you are most welcome. Keep a little note book and see how long it takes to reach your target weight.  I am aiming to measure  36 - 26 - 36 by the end of 2017. I am currently 40 - 31 - 40.. There was a time when I measured 32 -24 -33 . I can't even visualise how thin I must have looked and am certainly not aiming for that. It does show how much extra fat I am carrying though.             14822 steps today

2 comments: