Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 11 December 2016

Jumper Bling

Well it is that time of year again..... Christmas Jumper season.  Personally I love them and can't get enough tacky sparkle at this time of year.  Sadly not everyone owns one and tomorrow is my walking groups last walk before Christmas  (unless they want another next Monday)... What I am getting around to telling you is that I have just made a load of felt 'Jumper Bling'  for those without a jumper.  They can pin it onto their jumper and remove it at the end of the walk if they don't want to take it home


2 comments:

  1. Good Evening Cherie, What a lovely idea.... your walking friends will love their Christmas jumper 'bling'. Do you know what they remind me of? Do you remember 'Fuzzy Felt?' my daughters loved playing with fuzzy felt when they were little.
    I'm with you, I'm so pleased that the Christmas jumper has returned as they always make me smile.
    Enjoy your walk tomorrow.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful thing to do :-)

    ReplyDelete