Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 17 December 2016

I have got that festive feeling.

We have friends coming over tonight so this morning we popped along for a selection of Tesco's Finest party food.  I tried them last year and they really were nice. Just ordered six bottles of wine from a friend of a friend who brings them over from France a couple of times a year.... nothing expensive but a splash of lemonade can sweeten up anything. They should last me until New Year. Got the Terry's chocolate orange to melt into my hot chocolate.  That should last me until.... well until bedtime... :-)  I am really starting to get that festive feel... and no I haven't been hitting the sherry. Does anyone actually like sherry?  

5 comments:

  1. I'm in total shock! 6 bottles of wine will last you until New Year? And you put lemonade in it? My blood pressure has just soared through the ceiling. You've just forced me to open another bottle of Premier Cru. Talk about driving someone to drink.
    Blessings to you and your family this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes, but I never mentioned the cabinet full of spirits :-)

      Delete
    2. I am so relieved. The reputation of Yorkshire is intact once more. lol

      Delete
  2. I love the feeling of feeling festive LOL

    I hope you have a Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me but only on Christmas Day when opening presents and listening to the Messiah.

    ReplyDelete