Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 8 December 2016

Barge Painting

Well I can craft with pretty much most mediums but a painter I will never be.  I am currently enjoying a short course in Barge Style Painting and can honestly say I am the class duffer... not to worry as someone has to be and I really don't mind it being me.  This morning has been great fun though as the company was lovely. This afternoon I am off out to a wreath making session.  I spent many years running them myself and it is nice to be on the other side of the table now. I have picked a whole load of rosemary to add some greenery to my wreath as we dug out all the ivy last year.  The rosemary in the garden is covered in flowers at the moment which can't be bad for December can it.  I currently have a lovely Penstemon flowering its heart out too.

5 comments:

  1. Your blog would be so much nicer it you had some photos. Even one pertinent to what you're blog about would be nice. I'd Really Like to SEE these things you're talking about. Once in awhile you do have nice photos and it makes it so much nicer of blog. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Robin In Portland Oregon. My blog is my blog. If I choose to post pictures on my blog I do just that. I don't always take photos.

      Delete
  2. Cherie, are you sure comments are coming through to you? I posted twice on your Christmas decorations, the second some days after the first , and nothing showed up. I noticed no comments on posts by anyone since then either?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan. I was baffled as to why the comments had stopped. Glad you are still around. xx

      Delete