Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 27 November 2016

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Everywhere we look, Christmas trees are appearing in people's houses just lately.  Blimey, it does get earlier each year. If you have followed my blog for more than a year, you will know that here in Kemp Castle we LOVE Christmas.  I would have waited until next weekend to put the decs up but we have friends coming to stay, soooooooo,  We plan to make a start on decorating the house so that it looks all festive and Christmassy for them coming. Tony is off to the footie today so we won't be able to get the decs down from the loft until tomorrow.  That doesn't stop me though.  I shall change all the bedding for the Christmas bedding.  The Christmas towels and Christmas loo rolls can be put out.  I was just looking at the light pulls in the bathroom the other day and guess what?  We don't have Christmas ones... yet.... I shall have a quick look on ebay to see if there are any. If not, I will make two.
Pop back and I will share some photos later in the week when it is all finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment