Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Christmas tree


I spotted my first one last night. When I say first one, I mean in a house. I realise that many shops have had them on display since August. The house was all decked with lights and looked very festive. It is a little bit early for me and I wondered when you all put up the tree and decs. I have made a start cleaning the house from top to toe and putting my onaments away in order to make a space for the Christmas ones. 
My latest wood carving is coming along a treat and I should get it finished some time this week. I might take a photo today to show  you how it looks at this stage. Then you can see the finished carving.

1 comment:

  1. I,too, have seen trees up. FAR too early.
    For me it's 12 days before Christmas and 12 days after. Even this is too long lol!

    ReplyDelete