Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 30 October 2016

My lovely creative Saturday

Yes, I know that today is Sunday but I am talking about yesterday.  I was really pleased when I brought the laundry in from the line.  I discovered that the piece of felt that I had made was almost dry. Seeing as how it was really quite wet when I pegged it out , I hadn't expected to be able to work on it until today. Anyway, I will stop waffling and show you have it looks at this moment in time.  I will spend some  more time working on it today and I have a another piece still at the wet stage.


4 comments:

  1. A lovely work of art Cherie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh WOW this is amazing Cherie; you are so clever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday has never got light so I've been washing and repairing dolly clothes......I really need to get a life

    ReplyDelete