Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Saturday, 8 October 2016

Free Post Code Lottery

 I came across the free postcode lottery site the other day so signed up immediately.  It is completely free so I have nothing to lose and have discovered that the forum over there is full of really nice people.  Off you all go right now and sign up.  If you win anything let me know and I will  tell all my bloggy friends.  I have made it easier for you by adding the link below.


http://freepostcodelottery.com/?ref=989402

4 comments:

  1. Will you share your winnings with us ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing that for a few weeks , ain't won yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Cherie I will be signing up x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful thing!
    I am in the process of cashing in my Premium bonds- only three pounds worth and the first one bought in late 1956!!! That is before the first drawing in Summer 1957! I expect, at the very best, that I shall get the three pounds back ( no interest) and it must apparently be paid to someone in the U.K.!!! So my brother should get a real treat...

    ReplyDelete