Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

The Pie Maker

A couple of weeks ago I bought a pie maker from Aldi but haven't had chance to use it until yesterday.  I cooked some diced steak with an onion and some diced potato. I bought shortcrust pastry for the pie bottom and puff pastry for the top as per the instructions.  The pie maker said that it takes 12-15 minutes to bake the pies and in truth I was a little doubtful....... but they were right.  I opened the lid with a little trepidation after 12 minutes et voila..... two lovely crisp beautiful golden pies.  I shall make some apple ones today and a meat one for Tony's packed lunch. I can highly recommend the pie maker. You could even use a tin of stewed steak or fruit as filling  if you want an even quicker meal. Must point out that I am not sponsored to say this... It is just my experience and I am sure that any brand of pie maker would probaby give equally good results




1 comment: