Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 8 September 2016

I am thoroughly ashamed of myself.

Over the past few days I have been emptying Le Crafterie.  Now I knew that I kept a load of useful tat, but I am ashamed to say that I have found boxes of absolute junk.  Yesssssss I could use them on projects but in truth it wasn't worth the storage space that it has had all these years.. I say years as I can't even remember being given it.  This junk clearing really is very liberating.... my wardrobe is next on the list as I have clothes in there that I haven't worn in years. Most of them too small for me now and I know for certain that they will never fit me again.  It will be really hard to pass on dresses and smart clothes that I used to love to wear but..... out they go and I shall buy a few nice staple items and keep my wardrobe clutter free.

...........But first I have to finish emptying Le crafterie. . 

1 comment:

  1. must admit i hadnt realised quite how much fabric i have salted away , i use those big checked laundry bags and sarcastic son keeps saying hes finding them hidden all over the house , oh well if i last till retirement at least i will have plenty to do...lol

    ReplyDelete