Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Chucking it all out

I have had a great morning giving stuff away  on the local 'Streetlife' site. I have condensed loads of boxes and  even admit to chucking stuff out.  I have created an incredible amount of room to work in but still have a very long way to go.  I may of course regret chucking it all out by this time next week but hopefully will keep de stashing until I only have what I absolutely need.  Looking at the bare bones of Le Crafterie it really is very wet around the bottom. I could in truth repair it but have set my heart on an indoor craft room and Tony is already eyeballing the huge space that will be available as soon as Le Crafterie is demolished.  

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Cherie, I am sorry I have not visited in a while, but the summer has been a very busy time for me. Its lovely to catch up with you again though.
    I think you are very brave sorting out your bits and pieces and donating them to charity.
    I have to tell you, everytime I do this, I can guarantee that I will have a need for one item. I sorted out my fabric aswell this summer and donated a lot to charity, then I discovered a tear in the back of one of our cosy sofas.... its old, but so comfy and yes your right, the piece of fabric I needed had been given away. Hey ho!
    Happy decluttering.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daphne, Nice to see you again. I am sick to death of sorting through my stash and will be glad when it is all done and dusted. I have taken a couple of bookings from schools today and could very easily have used up some of the things that I gave away. Not to worry though, plenty more junk in my stash

      Delete