Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, 2 August 2016

My lovely surprise birthday cake and a couple of lavender ladies

I am really looking forward to getting away tomorrow and have spent an hour this morning making a couple of lavender scented dolls. One is for our car and the other is for my friends car.
This afternoon I was thrilled to bits  when Alexander and Hannah popped in with my birthday present. They have bought me a 3d pen and Hannah had made me a lovely cake.  You may recall that last year she made me the most delicious chocolate peanut butter cup cake.  Well this years confection is a chocolate and orange sponge.  That girl can certainly bake.  If she isn't on bake off in a year or two I shall wonder why.  I should have taken a photo of it before we cut it but we couldn't wait for a taste.
I have promised that I won't use the pen until my birthday but I really was excited when I opened the box. Alexander had asked what I wanted and I did ask for the pen. He has never mentioned it so I assumed it had been forgotten about.  He can certainly keep a secret when he wants to.
I don't think I will be posting any more blog posts until we get back next week so I will leave you with a pic of the cake and my lavender ladies.




No comments:

Post a Comment