Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Friday, 12 August 2016

My birthday party in Brightlingsea

I did promise a photo of my birthday party..... I have never had three thousand people to a birthday party before, but there is a first time for everything... you do of course realise that I am kidding...don't you?  I did get a 'Happy Birthday' announcement from the stage and daft as it sounds, it really made my day.  The lovely group of people in front of us toasted me too.  Sitting in the sun, with friends,  drinking ice cold Prosecco at a music festival has got to be the best way to spend a birthday.  We had a lovely picnic lunch too.... utter bliss. On the way home to good old naughty Nunthorpe we saw a beautiful full arc rainbow.. I took the photo through the car window and we were driving along.




1 comment: