Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Thursday, 11 August 2016

A week of birthday celebrations

I feel as though I have had a week of Birthday celebrations.  Three days at Brightlingsea music festival,  a visit to the flower show.  A visit to Tiptree to the jam making factory.  There is a fabulous craft shop in Tiptree called 'The Cheap Shop'  I was in crafting heaven.  We had lunch at Perrywood garden centre on the way back from Tiptree. Very nice it was too. When we arrived home I found a whole pile of birthday cards and a lovely box of crafting goodies from my online craft buddy Marilyn. It was like starting all over again with the birthday celebrations..
I spent all day at work yesterday and came home totally exhausted.
Today oh joy of joys, is a houseworking day.  I did manage to get the laundry done when we got back but it is sitting forlornly on the clothes airer.  I have it all to iron at some point. Hopefully the rain will stop and I can get another load washed and dried.  I will pop back later and add some pictures to the end of this post

No comments:

Post a Comment