Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Monday, 29 August 2016

A lovely day for a walk

Well yesterday turned out to be a bit of a washout weatherwise.  We had arranged a picnic in the garden with our friends and of course it drizzled constantly.  The picnic was enjoyed in the conservatory and it was lovely to have a catchup with them both.  Today is my Monday Meander. A gentle stroll that I organised for local people.  It is such a nice way to meet new people and take a bit of exercise. Tony is coming along today as it is the bank holiday and he is off for the day.  Roll on retirement we say. The sun is shining this morning and I am looking forward to meeting up with the group over in the local park.  The hot chocolate at the end of the walk is  rather nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment