Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog

Sunday, 24 July 2016

My garden

Tony and I had a lovely day out to celebrate our wedding anniversary yesterday.  We can hardly believe that twelve years have passed.  Where on earth did they go as I think I must have missed them. We visited Yorkshire Lavender and I will do a seperate post about that later today as the photo's are all on my phone.We did of course buy a couple of plants... one a chocolate mint and the other is a stevia.  The stevia is used as a sugar substitute but I need to do a bit of research before I start sweetening my tea with it.  When we got home we spent the rest of the day in the garden. It needed a bit of a tidy up and I thought you might like to see a few photo's. The craft room door is open so you can have a little glimpse  in there.  It really does need a good sort out as things have been dumped in there and not dealt with.  I may tidy it today.. and then again I might just sit and do a little embroidery







3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, we celebrated ours last Monday (24 years), your garden looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty garden Cherie; now just sit and enjoy it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is lovely, such a lot of colour, nice place to sit.

    ReplyDelete